The world of EmberVein offers a variety of powerful role based characters with Ember Energy fueled abilities that compliment each other. Find out about the full range of characters below!
Jack Savage is a lumberjack by trade and good with his hands. Due to the physical nature of his job he is a lean, mean killing machine.
Jack Savage is the Damage of the group, slicing and dicing anything in his path. With his ember fueled claws he has the capacity to savage any enemy in his path. Your role should you accept it is damage.
- Dash - Shoot forward with rapid agression, dealing damage to anyone that crosses your path.
- Slice n Dice - A rapid flurry of 4 devestating blows.
- Whirlwind - Turn your body into a bloody whirlwind, executing anyone around Jack.
Scall Paul is a medical student by trade, with the chemical burning through his veins he has seen his knowledge of biology take a new light, allowing them to effectively alter the chemical makeup inside him to heal himself and others.
Scall Paul is the Healer of the group, acting as support to keep your allies alive and able to complete their mission with you by their side. Your role should you accept it is support.
- Disengage - Jump back to safety whilst dealing a small amount of
- Energy Wave - Send a massive wave of energy forward, dealing a catastrophic amount of damage to its reciever.
- Laser Beam - Release all your ember energy into a concentrated beam, gutting anyone or anything that it touches.
Bo Derr is a black smith by trade, using his large stature obtained from many years of shaping metal to keep his allies from harm's way. He is a natural leader and storms into battle on the frontline with allies behind him.
Bo Derr is the tank of the group, taking the brunt of the damage and guiding harm away from those around him. Your role should you accept it is protection.
- Charge - Runs towards the enemy, knocking them back and stunning them for 3 seconds.
- Taunt -
- Shield - Create and raise an energy fueled protection barrier from the ground, protecting allies from projectiles.
The ranged damage class is a captured spy by trade, sent in by a rivalling organisation to uncover the secrets of Ember Energy. She utilises her natural trait as a trainer killer and arsenal of weapons to pick off her enemies from a distance.
The ranged damage class is the damage of the group, capable of assasinating enemies from range. Your role should you accept it is damage.
- Back Blast -
- Crowd Control -
- Rapid Fire -
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.